|Oil and Gas > Contract Administration Officer
||A very senior and experienced Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator capable of handling all the commercial functions related to a multi-discipline EPIC Contract for the engineering, construction, installation and commissioning of Offshore & Onshore Oil and Gas Projects with a value exceeding US$ 400 million. The successful applicant will be highly motivated, capable of working independently and provide advice to the Project Director regarding all commercial and contractual issues.
||Our client, a well reputed U.A.E based ISO 9001 certified organization is a Major Onshore/Offshore Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contractor in the Oil & Gas industry. They also own and operate fabrication yards, pipe coating plants and a wide spread of marine construction barges. They are looking for candidates for the following positions.
||• In charge of Contract Administration of Major Offshore Projects from start to finish
• Contractual correspondence + Meetings (Minutes) with client and Subcontractors. Ensure all responsibilities regarding insurances & bonds are fulfilled.
• Valuations and Invoicing of Client
• Variation identification, measurement + evaluation. All work phases including engineering, fabrication and installation.
• Claim preparation including maintaining proper records through out the project in order to protect Contractor's interests.
• Arbitration / legal proceeding
• Preparation of commercial procedures
• Budget and cost monitoring. Provide feed back on project performance
• Verify subcontractors'/suppliers' accounts including variations/claims
||• A Levels / HNC
||• Offshore Oil and Gas Projects (incl. Fabrication and installation of platforms and pipelines). Minimum 10 years experience. NB Onshore oil and gas experience may be required for refinery type jobs.
• EPIC type Contracts
• Sound overall technical knowledge of engineering, fabrication and offshore works
• Identification, preparation of insurance claims and negotiations
Dhs. 25-35000 All Inclusive
||24 days during the first year and 30 days thereafter.
||Free Economy Excursion class return air ticket on engagement, annual leave and repatriation for employee and eligible family members
||For employee and eligible family members.
||Accident insurance coverage upto $ 150,000.00
||End of Service Indemnity as per UAE. Labour Law